Friday, May 26, 2006

Life Goes On

Life does goes on, everything will move on at a certain time.
I dun need to hang for what i've already given up month ago,
And dun think you know me enough to tell me what should i be doing,
i'm doing my best not to bother you already, I just wanna be friends but all you wan is to stay away.


Today is GREAT!

Saw Wanhui while waiting for bus and had a small talk with her, been so long since I've talk to her or even get to see her. It's nice to see her again. Saw tiffany on bus too. It's never easy to meet friends in Poly so is just great to see them doing good.

Meet Qian, huimin to go to TP to find friends and to take a peep of the Funfair. Walk around and saw Xiuhui and told me his was somewhere at School of Biz, so quickly we left to find Fiee, Travis, PuiSauw and LiSin. I dun want him to get the wrong idea of me going there to see him or what, my impression for him has never been good and it's been getting worse. Went to Delifrance for lunch and went shopping around (it's Great Singapore Sale), been ages since I've shop. Common test is round the corner, there's many things to learn and many datelines to meet. It's driving all pple nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home